Monday, September 30, 2024

Poll Results/Enthralled & Choose Your Submission Updates

Choose Your Submission

Thank you to everyone who has voted or indicated interest in the story ideas I posted! After crunching the results, here are the intended works for this anthology - 

Already Written

Honey Habits - Male POV - MF, Transformation, Parasite, Bee Woman

  • Wherein you attempt to stop an anthropomorphic bee hive from destroying your colony planet.

Fruiting Bodies - Female POV - FM, FD, Transformation, Mushrooms

  • Wherein you become a Sporebed for mushrooms.

Currently in Progress/Planned

Nothing and Nobody - Female POV - MF, FD, Masks, Rubber, Objectification

  • Wherein you enter the demon sanatorium and become a rubber coated Nobody nurse in the course of your treatment.


Rubber Mixtress - Male POV - MF, FD, Rubber, Doll

  • Wherein you enter the Mistress’ dungeon and become her rubber doll slave.

Proposed/Sorted in Voting Order

The Signal - Male/Female POV

  • Two short stories, each from a different POV.
  • Wherein you submit to the alien invasion.

Exercising Demons - Female POV

  • Wherein you find that demons have taken over the local twenty four hour fitness.

Breeding Dens - Female POV

  • Wherein you submit yourself to a monster breeding facility to conserve some rare specimens.

Totally Tentacular - Female POV

  • Wherein you submit yourself to a tentacle monster that implants eyes on various parts of the body (neck, nipples, etc) and envelops you in a suit for breeding more tentacles.

Nature's Nativity

  • Wherein you find yourself the breeding partner for a clutch of eager nagas.

The rest of the story ideas didn't make the cut for this go around. It's hard to say how many of these ideas will make it in, but I have to confess it probably isn't going to be that many. I'm already around 20K with what has been written so far, and I'm hoping to cap this anthology at around 50K-ish.

There's always the possibility of another anthology in the future, however, so if your favorite idea doesn't make it in this time, stay tuned!

Since this isn't on my primary writing schedule, I can't promise any release date as of yet. I am making steady progress, but that tends to wax and wane depending on what parts I'm on. I am pretty pleased with how hot this stuff is, though, so hopefully everyone will have a good time with it!

Enthralled

This book is aready around 60K words, and I'm getting close to ending chapter five. With four more chapters planned, I'm not hopeful that it will be done before 100K. There is a possibility that the next couple of chapters will be shorter as I've gotten through the largest set pieces, but I know better than to promise anything at this point.

It's shaping up pretty well, I'm still hoping to get the draft of this finished for editing in November. I will definitely be releasing this before year end.

No comments:

Post a Comment