Sunday, September 1, 2024

Starting September Update

Thank you to everyone who has picked up 'Tick Tock!' With the release of Corporate Love, that ties up the 'Nine to Hive' universe (for now). I don't have further story ideas for that universe, so I would consider it complete, at the moment.

I've started working on some new projects, which I am now happy to announce:

First up is a (likely) novel called Enthralled, which is all about the corruption of a princess and a kingdom into a demonic playground. The demonic goddess behind the corruption will be a futanari, but the main character will be heading towards becoming a full on succubus, so I think there will be fun bits for a varied crowd to enjoy. You can see a preliminary synopsis I've put together below.

I have the cover finished for Enthralled, and given the current rate of progress (27K words), I suspect that the first draft will be complete in another month and a half. At this rate, I could be looking at a November release date, if nothing changes.

I've also started doing some plotting/exploratory writing for the next story after Enthralled. I've tentatively titled this Choose Your Submission, and it will be an experimental work. The idea is that I choose a male or female POV and put 'you' in various short situations where you can submit to the mysterious forces at work.

I have some rough ideas of the sorts of short stories I want to write for this anthology - including but not limited to these ideas: The Signal, Alien overlord, Demon/Demoness, Robots, IT, Queen of Chains, Honey Hive, Master/Mistress, Doctor/Dentist, Slime, Naga, Nobodies, The BRAIN, Parasites, Ovary Infestation, The Eye Creatures, etc.

I'm hoping to throw a menagerie of weird ideas into this anthology. It should be a good time if I can organize my ideas!

Further out, I've decided that Training Betsy deserves a sequel. I probably won't get to that until the new year, but I do have some ideas from the previous novella that can be used as the bones for the next story.

Stay tuned for more details!

Enthralled Synopsis

"The demon and human realms have been at war with each other for a millenia, a brutal struggle for supremacy that has cost countless lives. To stop the destruction, Princess Sandra has brokered a pact with the demoness Alyssa, hoping to negotiate her way to a brighter future.

Unfortunately, she soon discovers that dealing with demons has unexpected consequences. The more she uses their power, the more her body takes on the attributes of her demonic patron. With the penalty for consorting with demons being death, Sandra must hide her horns and tail from her family.

That will be a tall order, given how the corruption enflames her desires. Sandra must learn to accept her body and control them, lest she be consumed by lust. The key to solving this dilemma may lie with the hermaphroditic omnibus demon goddess Bastaria.

If the Goddess agrees to help her, what kind of help will She supply?

The price her new lustful deity demands may be more than just sex."

No comments:

Post a Comment