Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mid July Edition: Tick Tock, Nine to Hive, and Corporate Love

I feel like a broken record talking about these same three projects again, but here I am. There has been quite a bit of progress to report, but nothing to release just yet!

Tick Tock is in the middle of editing, currently at 165/278 pages. I expect the total page count to reduce 1-2 pages by the time editing is completed. Given the current rate of progress, the editing should be finished by the last week of this month, though it's hard to say with certainty. The novel may be released that week, or the week after, depending on how long formatting takes.

I've been hard at work creating three new endings for Nine to Hive. Currently, I am working on the last of those three endings (the rubber Hound ending), and I expect that to be completed within the next 4-5 days. These endings have run longer than expected (naturally), and will be over 20K words of new material that will need to be edited before this can be released. Add it to the editing hopper!

Corporate Love is still on the backburner, and I'm playing with some plot ideas. I'll need to get serious about it soon, as it's going to be my next project after Nine to Hive is completed. I expect this to be a short story in the Tick Tock universe (with the emphasis on short. Probably).

I'm also starting to gear up for my next project, Enthralled, but I'm not ready to talk about it just yet. Stay tuned!

If you wish to see daily status updates or leave comments, you can join me on my Discord server here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment