Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Late May Edition: Tick Tock

There's not much new to report right now, other than the fact that progress continues on my latest novel, 'Tick Tock.' It has already surpassed 72K words, and there are about 6 chapters left to go (although several of them are planned to be short chapters).

I would say that I'm about 75% done with this story, and I currently expect to be finished with it before the end of June. Of course, with editing, that means I won't have a new release until July. There's just so much that needs to be done to get there!

I do have a cover ready to go for this novel, but the synopsis and Author's Notes still need to be written.

I'm also currently rereading 'Nine to Hive,' as there are some references to the original story I would like to make within this novel (you can read that story here!)

I have another short story on the back burner, titled 'Corporate Love,' which I'm planning on releasing concurrently with 'Tick Tock' as a teaser, so stay tuned for more information on that downstream.

I'm not plotting out more than a chapter or two for that story, and writing will be intermittent, on a 'when I feel like it' basis. I do hope to get it done before the end of next month, since I need both of these stories to go out at the same time! Otherwise, this will have to be promoted into my normal writing schedule to push towards the finish line!

Look forward to this being the summer of drone love!

No comments:

Post a Comment