Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Corruption and Transformation

Some of my favorite artwork follows these themes. Of course, if they happen to mix in some mind control to make it happen, that really spices it up. Over time, I've found that if the corruption and mind control is executed well, the subject matter is less important to me. Of course, I'm sure that won't be the case for everyone, so feel free to skip the categories that don't do it for you.

In this post, I'll run down my the top four artists that use these themes to create some really hot stuff (which is convenient given that I don't really have more than four I can think of at the moment anyway).

4. Clown Transformation - Miycko

Usually people go for the 'creepy' clown stereotype. I've only found a few instances where that's been flipped on its head, and Miycko is one of them. Most of this artist's work consists of people transforming into clowns - and really enjoying it. In one of them there's a gender bender transformation, but for the most part it's played safe. Who wouldn't want to be a cheerful, big breasted clown?



There's a whole series of comics you can read here: 

3. Animal/Bug/Snake/??? Transformation - Lunate

I like a some of Lunate's work, but some of it is honestly a bit repellent. I think that's because the insect transformations he does just look ugly to me. Still, there's some good material here to enjoy.


I especially like the Slerm Hive and Lyrian Rites and Ceremonies. However, a lot of them I'm a bit iffy about. I can enjoy The Basement due to the corruption elements, but that one straddles the line. You can explore and decide for yourself.

The artist also has a page on FurAffinity. I'm not really a furry aficionado, although I do enjoy some of the artwork they come up with if it happens to intersect with some of my fetishes.

2. Ponygirls - Domigulas - Wabuki

I rarely find a lot of doujins to be interesting to me because they don't scratch that transformation/corruption itch without adding in ugly men or really horrific body alterations. These comics, however, happen to really hit a lot of my buttons with transformation, enforced bondage, and mind alteration.


No reservations here, these are pretty much straight up fetish fuel, fun femdom pony girl comics.

If you like this sort of thing, make sure to catch all of the material available:


1. Magical Girls - Dinaranger - Monmon

This has been a long running series, and sadly it looks like it will never get a real ending due to the artist disappearing. However, what's here is amazing.

Evil bodysuit liquid that converts the victims into soldiers? Serial Recruitment? Conversion of magical girls into hybrid monsters that turn against their sisters in arms? Yes please!


By far one of my favorite scenes is in the third volume, where one of the characters slowly falls into the clutches of the bodysuit she's not convinced she's actually wearing.

If you missed this one, I would jump on it right away.

Conclusion

I totally didn't just do this so that I won't lose the links to these series in the future like I have in the past... :)

If you have anything else you consider to be amazing, feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment