Monday, April 8, 2024

'Dirty Hearts' Novel Release!

I'm pleased to announce that after three and a half months of hard effort, 'Dirty Hearts' is now available on Amazon!

Amazon.com: Dirty Hearts eBook : Waters, Caroline

You can read the prequel 'Soldiers of Darkness' on my blog for free here.

Additionally, as promised, I've set up a free book promotion for 'Doll Factory' as well. Pick up your copy for free from 4/9/2024 - 4/13/2024:

Doll Factory - Kindle edition by Waters, Caroline. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Tags

MC, FD, MF, Masturbation, Transformation, Rubber, Mask, Magic, Corruption, Breast Expansion

Synopsis

Pink lost her mother and crystal heart squadmates during a disastrous assault on Karroch, a brutal negative space entity that shattered her confidence and stole her memories.

Forced into retirement, she spends her days trying to rebuild her broken life, but the Shadow Queen has sent her dark servant to offer her a deal she can’t refuse.

Soon, she is drawn into the Queen’s world, where servants wear Her rubber uniforms, faces lost beneath ivory masks. Corrupted into erotic shadows of their former selves, they are willing to do anything for Her lustful cause.

One by one, her allies fall, becoming dark parodies of their former selves. Pink is forced to return to her old haunts to scrape together a team, but the Queen is hot on her tail, demanding that she fulfill their contract. If she succumbs and becomes a Dark Chained Heart, nothing will prevent the Queen from perverting the rest of the crystal hearts into Her busty servants.

Indeed, it’s already becoming difficult for her to imagine any other outcome.



2 comments:

  1. Quick feedback on Amazon: when I follow authors I get an email on new releases, so for this release I got notified just today. I checked - with Training Betsy I also got notified 12 days after. Your newsletters are called "Recent release from Caroline Waters" and are delayed, from Lucy Moo, for example, are titled "New from Lucy Moo" and come in the same day as released. And Blair Ajax also gets titled "Recent Release" and delayed by around 10 days. I don't know why is there a difference, but thought it may be helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a huge bummer, but it's completely out of my hands. Amazon's automated algorithms might assign a higher priority to more prominent authors, would be my only guess, or it could be completely random.

    I guess I should just be happy anything is going out at all! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete